Home » » Whatever your opinion, please share it here

Whatever your opinion, please share it here

Online Psychology
I am currently hard half 12, and had not graduated from college.

From the beginning of my psychology class do not like learning theory, theory sring incompatible with certain areas. not that I do not appreciate their knowledge, even I really liked them, but Indonesia is not like the American psychology or European countries. Because Indonesia has a culture and customs are very different and even contrary to America and Europe.

Indonesia has a culture that is very difficult to explain, let alone use the theories of my reading in English language books. Maybe because I am the less intelligent or more. Or I do not read much.

Until now I am still confused with this, you may be able to share their knowledge here.

Whatever your opinion, please share it here. thank you for your attention.

Regards psychology
Gank_90

0 comments:

Post a Comment