APPLE TREE STORY


Once upon a time, there lived a large apple tree and boys happy
playing around under the tree every day.
He was happy to climb up to the top of the tree, eat the fruit,
dozing in the shade of leafy leaves. The boy was very
love the apple tree. Similarly, the apple trees are very loving child
that small. Time flies. The boy was now grown large and
no longer play around with the apple tree every day.

One day he went to the apple tree. His face looked sad. "Come over here
and play with me, "pleaded the apple tree. "I'm not a little girl
that tinkering with the tree again, "the boy said." I want to
once had a toy, but I had no money to buy it. "



Apple trees were saying, "Duh, sorry I did not have money ... but you
should take all my apple fruit and sell it. You can earn money
to buy toys're into. "The boy was very happy. he then
grabbed all the apples on the tree and went joyfully.
However, after the boy never came again. The tree was
back sad.

One day the boy came again. Apple trees are very pleased to see it
to come. "Come play with me anymore," the tree said. "I do not have
time, "the boy said. "I have to work for my family. our
need a house for shelter. Will you help me? "Duh, sorry
I did not have a home.

But you can cut down all the branches rantingku to build your house, "said
apple tree. Then the boy had cut down all the branches and twigs
apple and go with the apple gembira.Pohon also feel happy seeing
boy was happy, but the boy never came back again. tree
apple was feeling lonely and sad.

One summer, the boy had come again. The apple tree was
was delighted for him. "Come and play with me," said
apple tree. "I'm sad," the boy said. "I am old and want to live
calm down. I want to go on vacation and sailing. Will you give me a
for cruise ship? "

"Oh, sorry I do not have a boat, but you should cut the stems of my body and
use it to create a ship that you want. Go sailing and
have fun. "
Later, the boy cut the tree trunk and make a boat
the dream. He then went sailing and never again came to see
the apple tree.
Finally, the boy came again after many years later. "Pardon Me
my son, "said the apple tree. "I've never had an apple again
for you. "" It's okay. I was already not have teeth to bite the fruit
apelmu, "the boy said.

"I do not have a trunk and branches can you climb," said the tree
apple. "Now, I'm too old for that," the boy said. "I
really do not have anything else I can give you. which
just left my roots are old and dying, "said the tree
apple with tears.

"I do not need anything else right now," said the boy.
"I just need a place to rest. I was very tired after
a long time to leave. "" Oooh, that's good. You know, the roots
old tree is the best place to lie down and rest. Mari,
Let lying in the arms of my roots and rest in peace. "
The boy was lying in the arms of tree roots.

The tree was very happy and smiling with tears in her eyes.

NOTE:
The tree is our parents.
When we are young, we are happy to play with our fathers and mothers. when
we grow up, we leave them, and only come when we
need something or in trouble. No matter what, our parents
will always be there to give what they can give to
make us happy. You may think that the boy had been
acting very rude on the tree, but that's the way we
treat our parents.

And, most important: to love our parents.
Tell the parents we are now, how much we love him; and
thank you for your entire life has been and will be given to the
we are.

Gank_90

Read Vietnam War Disabled Children too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment