Home » , , » Crow stories are not self-conscious child

Crow stories are not self-conscious child


One evening an old man along with her young son who recently graduated from high school sat chatting in the yard, watching the atmosphere around them. Suddenly a crow perched on a twig close staple.

The father and pointed a finger at the raven as he asked, "Son, what is it?"
"Crow", replied the boy. The father nodded, but a moment later once again repeating the same question. The boy thought his father's lack of men hear her answer and replied with a little strong, "That crow, Dad!"

But a moment later the father asked the same question. The boy felt a little wrong and a little confused with the same question repeated, then answered with a more powerful, "crow !!"

The father was silent immediately. But not long after his father once again asking similar questions to make the child lost patience and replied with an irritated tone to the father, "That crow, Dad."



But somewhat surprisingly the child, because the father once again opened his mouth only to ask the same thing. And this time the child is completely lost patience and became angry. "Dad !!! I do not know you understand or not. But already 5 times Dad asked about it and I've also provided the answer. What else would my father say ???? That crow, raven, Dad ... .. ", the boy said with a tone that was so angry.

The father then wake up to the house to leave the child that confusion. A moment later the father came back with something in his hand. He extended it to his son who was still furious and wonder. Diperlihatkannya an old diary. "Why do not you read what my father ever wrote in this diary," asked the father.

The boy agreed and read the following paragraphs. "Today I serve my page which even five years old. Suddenly a crow perched on a tree close. My son kept pointing towards the crow and asked, "Dad, what's that?" And I replied, "crow."

No matter how, my son kept asking similar questions and every time I replied with the same answer. So 25 times my question to ask, and for the sake of love and dear I kept replying to satisfy his curiosity. I hope this becomes a valuable education for my future. "

After reading these paragraphs the child looked up at the face of the father who looked wistful.

The softly-spoken father, "Today is a new father to ask you the same question as many as 5 times, and you have lost patience and angry."

Then the boy instantly cried and knelt at his father's feet begging forgiveness for what he had done.

message:
Keep the hearts and feelings of your parents, honor them. Love them as they love you in little time

  Gank_90

Read the real truth

0 comments:

Post a Comment