son of india


My wife said to me who was reading a newspaper. How long will you read the newspaper? Please have you come here and help your daughter dear to eat. I put the paper and see my daughter satu2nya, name Sindu looked frightened, tears flooding in the future there is a bowl of rice containing rice sour milk / yogurt (typical Indian rice / curd rice). Sindu sweet child and including the smart new age 8 years. He really does not like to eat this rice curd. Mother and wife are still old-fashioned, they believe it when eating curd rice is no "cooling effect".

I took the bowl and said Sindu dear, for the father, would you eat a few spoonfuls of this curd rice? If not, then your mother will be the same teriak2 father.

I could feel my wife's scowl behind my back. Sindu tears subsided and he wiped tears away with his hand, and said "may be my father eating curd rice is not just a couple of spoons but everything will I spend, but I would ask" rather ragu2 moment "will ask the same thing if the father exhausted all the rice . What father would promise to meet my request? "
Aku menjawab “oh pasti, sayang.”
Sindu asked again, "ya right dad?"



"Well sure, holding my hand and gently mudaan florid as a sign of agreement."

Sindu also urged her to promise the same thing, my wife clapped his hands and said Sindu who whine without emotion, promise my wife said. I was a little worried and said: "Sindu do not ask a computer or other expensive barang2 well, because the father does not currently have any money."

Sindu answer: do not worry, do not ask barang2 Sindu expensive anyway. Sindu then slowly and looks very miserable, he was determined to spend all that sour milk rice. In my heart I was angry at his wife and mother were forced Sindu to eat something he did not like.

After Sindu passing affliction, he approached me with eyes full of hope, and all the attention (I, my wife and also my mother) on him. Turns Sindu would head digundulin / dibotakin on Sunday. My wife said demand spontaneous crazy, girls dibotakin, is not possible. Also my mother grumbled do not happen in our family, he was too much TV and TV program2 it is destroying our culture.

I tried to persuade: Sindu why you did not ask for another thing we all will be sad to see you bald. But Sindu remain with his choice, no well, no other desire, Sindu said. I tried to plead with Sindu: please why do not you try to understand our feelings.

Sindu to cry saying: father saw how miserable I spent the sour milk rice and father had promised to fulfill my request. Why father now wants to attract / lick spittle own? Did not Father has taught moral lessons, that we must fulfill our promise to any person who happens like Raja Harishchandra (Indian kings ancient times) to fulfill its promise willing to give the throne, wealth / power, even his own son's life.

Now I decided to fulfill my request: we promise must be kept. Simultaneously, his wife and my mother said if I was crazy? No, I said, if we lick spittle own, he will never learn how to respect himself. Sindu, your wish will be fulfilled. With a bald head, face and eyes round Sindu seem big and nice.

On Monday, I drove to school, I saw a glimpse of a bald Sindu walking to class and waved to me. Smiling, I waved back.

Tiba2 laki2 child out of the car, shouting: Sindu please wait for me. To my surprise it turned out, laki2 child's head was bald.

I think maybe "bald" model today. Without introducing herself a woman out of the car and said: "Your son, Sindu benar2 great. Children laki2 the road with him now, Harish is my son, he was suffering from leukemia cancer. "She paused, crying sobbing," last month Harish not go to school, because the chemo therapy treatments become bald head so he does not want to go to school afraid of being ridiculed / insulted by teman2 class. Well last week Sindu came to the house and promised my son to overcome ridicule that may occur. I just did not think that Sindu betul2 willing to sacrifice her beautiful hair to my son Harish. Lord and master's wife God has truly blessed noble-hearted girl. "

I stood and I cry, my little angel, please ajarkanku about love.

Read Crow stories are not self-conscious child

0 comments:

Post a Comment